Voglio viaggiare per il mondo!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Ajisen

I forgot to bring my phone out on monday, so I was quite irritated cuz I was gg to Ajisen for dinner.. anw since their website has such nice pics, i might as well use those. my parents each had a bowl of crayfish ramen, which was ok in my opinion. I felt that the soup was too tomato based. I had tom toro ramen - the meat is actually pork cheek..sounds weird but it actually tastes like bacon. that was good..the soup was fantastic. I actually finished my ramen, what with all the side dishes that we had - sashimi..soft shell crab..white fish..almond prawns..cuttlefish. the price? reasonable. we paid a total of abt $45. (any ramen with a side dish and a drink costs $13.80, if you order a ramen, the 3mix side dish and a drink, its $17.80)I had a 10% discount though. applied for membership on the spot. 1year membership at $5 which entitles you to 10% at ajisen or ajitei (their dessert chain) at anytime, 15% off during your bday mth and 50% off ala carte ramen every 3rd monday of the month. tell me where can you find such a good membership deal? heh..it's worth it even if you only use it once or twice the whole year.