Voglio viaggiare per il mondo!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Sakana Express

One of my new fav hunts.. Sakana Express. It just opened on 1 Jan 2007 and is located just outside Tampines MRT station. I like it cuz you can go in, grab a couple of temaki handrolls and satisfy any temaki or soft shell crab cravings that come along. I've tried the ebi prawn, soft shell crab and unagi handrolls ($1.90 each) - the ebi prawn is the best although it's usually my least fav. Also had the soft shell crab bento ($6.90). The soft shell crab is great and I like the rice too, esp since I accompanied it with this japanese condiment that I bought in Japan (the pink box). I'm not sure about the name, but it goes fantastic with rice. also, my all time fav 唐幸子(jap chili powder)to go along with it =)


Soft Shell Crab Bento Set