Voglio viaggiare per il mondo!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

chippy...again!

I went to Chippy's again on Thursday to get the beer-battered fish ($4.45) and cheese sausage on mash potato ($3.15) for my parents to try (of course I tried too..heh). Had the BBF with salt and malt vinegar, was a little too salty for my liking and I'm one who likes my salt. Too bad they can't separate the condiments like they do for the triple c and the BBF if you choose mayonnaise and ketchup. Overall, serving was huge and it probably would taste very good if it's eaten once served. One thing I was rather impressed with was the battered fries that were included with the BBF. The Chippy's girl told me that fries would be included but when we were eating, everything looked like fish, so I was wondering where are those fries (I mean, we all already have a pre-conception as to how french fries should look like). Apparently, they battered the fries using the same batter as the fish, so the fries are the "smaller fishes". Haha, it's actually potato in batter, not fries in batter. Anyway, it's great. My mum liked the cheese sausage. I didn't like it too much though, it definitely was not cheesey enough for me. As for the mash, I don't like mash potato in general, so shall not comment ;)