Voglio viaggiare per il mondo!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Glutton's Bay (Near Esplanade Mall)

Went night cycling the other day (I mean nite) with church friends. Cycling from 11pm-7am definitely warrants supper. En route from East Coast Park to Sentosa, we stopped over near the Esplanade for supper at Glutton's Bay. Quite a disappointment cuz the carrot cake and chicken wings stall was closin (same stall - try to go b4 2am if you want to eat those), but here's some of the things we had:



Kaya fondue ($3.50). Give it a try, the bread has a different texture from the normal kaya toast - it melts in your mouth. very light and crispy.

Hokkien Mee ($4) - fatal attraction
Bummer: prawns are unpeeled
Oyster omelette ($5)
I don't particularly like eating this, so I'm not sure why I was cravin for this that night. Anw I ordered it and as usual, its too oily. What else can you expect? This stall is satisfactory to fulfill that once-off yearn for the dish.